Fennville Public School Board of Education Meeting Calendar
All meetings will be held at Fennville Public Schools, 5 Memorial Drive, Fennville, MI 49408, 269-722-3350. Unless otherwise posted, all regular meetings are held the third Monday at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room.
Special meetings and work sessions will be scheduled as necessary. Upon request to the Superintendent, the District shall make reasonable accomodation for a person with disabilities to particiapte in this meeting.
2021 Regular Meeting of the BoardRegular meetings for the 2021 calendar year will be scheduled at the January 2021 Organizational Meeting:January 18, 2021 - Annual Organizational MeetingFebruary 15, 2021
March 15, 2021April 19, 2021May 17, 2021June 21, 2021 (This meeting will be preceded by Budget Hearing, which will start at 6:30 p.m.)July 19, 2021August 16, 2021September 20, 2021October 18, 2021November 15, 2021December 20, 2021Public Comment at Board of Education MeetingsThe Board of Education welcomes members of the pubic to speak at its public board meetings and hearing regarding the meeting agenda items. The presiding officer shall be guided by the following rules:
- Public participation shall be permittted as indicated on the order of business before the Board takes official action on any issue of substance.
- Anyone with concerns related to the operation of the schools or to matters within the authority of the Board may participate during the public portion of a meeting.
- Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and will be requested to preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and/or group affiliation, if and when appropriate.
- Each Statement made by a participant shall be limited to three (3) minutes duration.
- No participant may speak more than once on the same topic unless all others who wish to speak on tha topic have been heard.
- Participants shall direct all comments to the Board and not to staff or other participants.
- All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no person may address or question Board members indvidually.