Fennville Public School Board of Education Meeting Calendar
All meetings will be held at Fennville Public Schools, 5 Memorial Drive, Fennville, MI 49408, 269-722-3350. Unless otherwise posted, all regular meetings are held on the third Monday at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room.
Special meetings and work sessions will be scheduled as necessary. Upon request to the Superintendent, the District shall make reasonable accommodation for a person with disabilities to participate in this meeting.
2023 Regular Meeting of the BoardRegular meetings for the 2023 calendar year were scheduled at the January 2023 Organizational Meeting:
Monday, January 16, 2023 – 7:00 p.m
Monday February 20, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday March 27, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday April 17, 2023 – 7:00 p.m. Notice of Regular Meeting
Monday May 15, 2023 – 7:00 p.m. Notice of Regular Meeting
Monday June 19, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.*
Monday July 17, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday August 21, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday September 18, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday October 16, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday November 20, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.
Monday December 18, 2023 – 7:00 p.m.Public Comment at Board of Education MeetingsThe Board of Education welcomes members of the public to speak at its public board meetings and hearings regarding the meeting agenda items. The presiding officer shall be guided by the following rules:
- Public participation shall be permitted as indicated in the order of business before the Board takes official action on any issue of substance.
- Anyone with concerns related to the operation of the schools or to matters within the authority of the Board may participate during the public portion of a meeting.
- Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and will be requested to preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and/or group affiliation, if and when appropriate.
- Each statement made by a participant shall be limited to three (3) minutes duration.
- No participant may speak more than once on the same topic unless all others who wish to speak on that topic have been heard.
- Participants shall direct all comments to the Board and not to staff or other participants.
- All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no person may address or question Board members individually.