• Transcript Requests 
    As part of the Michigan Department of Education's e-Transcript Initiative, all Fennville High School transcripts are now available through the Parchment Exchange online transcript service. 
    To request an official transcript for a college/university or an employer, visit Parchment Exchange e-transcript. All Alumni should request their transcripts through Parchment regardless of their year they graduated. 
    To secure an unofficial copy of your Fennville High School transcript, please contact the high school office at (269) 561-7241. 
    Alumni of any of the programs sponsored through Pearl Alternative/Adult Education should contact Pearl Alternative School at (269) 561-2343 for a copy of their records.