• Transcript Requests 
    As part of the Michigan Department of Education's e-Transcript Initiative, all Fennville High School and Pearl Alternative High School transcripts are now available through the Parchment Exchange online transcript service.
    All transcript requests, official or unofficial, will go through Parchment. 
    Triangle To request a transcript, visit Fennville e-transcript services through Parchment Exchange. All Alumni should request their transcripts through Parchment regardless of their year they graduated. 
    You can also click on this button: 
    Order Credentials from Parchment
    Triangle To request a copy of your GED, please visit the Michigan GED Website and click on the Request Transcript tab at the top of the page. For more information, call (888) 906-4031.